The Professional Bio
Rhonda has been a freelance writer since 2008, publishing with educational websites, community publications, and parenting magazines. As assistant to a small business owner, she worked with a talent book of “savvy content crafters and marketers,” providing story content and social media to organizations, and companies across the South and Midwest.
For authors, small business clients, and media companies, Rhonda assists with editing and writing. She especially loves listening to people talk about their businesses or organization, writing up their story, and sharing their work with the community.
A licensed educator, Rhonda received her B.A. in Curriculum & Instruction and her M.A. in Special Education from Wichita State University and she maintains her teaching certificate and licensure. Her experience includes teaching public school and working in home-based early intervention with children and families.
The Personal Me
- I am a transplanted city girl, having moved from the sidewalks and sirens of the city, to the woods of Northwest Arkansas.
- I am wife to a pilot and the mom of three boys.
- Personal title: home operations specialist.
- My favorite down-time activities are reading, watching movies, and snacking on popcorn. Not necessarily in that order, but sometimes all at once.
- Loves: music, sunshine, water, long walks.
- Odd talent: I run a pretty savvy game of Simon Says.