About Rhonda Franz
The Professional Bio
Rhonda has been a freelance writer since 2008, publishing with educational websites, numerous websites, and parenting magazines. She works with The Women Bloggers, a talent book of “savvy content crafters and marketers,” helping provide content and social media to organizations and companies across several southern states.
Also a licensed educator, Rhonda received her B.A. in Curriculum & Instruction and her M.A. in Special Education from Wichita State University. She is a Special Education Early Childhood Specialist with the state of Arkansas.
Print publications include Peekaboo Family Magazine, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Simply Family Magazine, Orlando Family Magazine, Calgary’s Child, and Parents & Kids Magazine. Online publications include Education.com, NWAMotherlode.com, MSNBC/The TODAY Show Mom blog, DailyWritingTips.com, Lifetime Television’s The Balancing Act, NorthTexasKids.com, and AmericaSaves.org.
Her past freelance gig titles include: managing editor of ParentingSquad.com, and food & cooking columnist for Peekaboo parenting magazine. She is a contributing editor for Project Eve.
My Life as I Know It
- I am a transplanted city girl, moving from the sidewalks and sirens of the city, and landing in the woods of Northwest Arkansas, where I live with my husband and three young boys.
- I am wife to a pilot and the mom of three boys.
- I like to call myself a home operations specialist. Just for fun. It’s an accurate title, however.
- My favorite down-time activities are reading, watching movies, and snacking on popcorn. Not necessarily in that order, but sometimes all at once.
- With family, I love to listen to music, play outside, and take long walks.