Rhonda Franzcopy writing | copy editing | marketing content
(All that stuff you don’t want to do)
I do my work…
- Compose clear, creative content for your story, site, brand
- Handle edits on existing content
- Fix misspelled words and take care of that pesky punctuation
…so you can do yours.
Brands & Publications
(A little showing off)
NBC Today Show parent site | Killer Aces Media | Lifetime Television | Proctor & Gamble | Lifetime Television | Rhea Lana | Front Porch Magazine | Sweet Mercy Media | Megaphone Influencer Conference | Chicken Soup for the Soul
Companies & organizations with whom I’ve worked in my role as editor/writer/interviewee:
- Proctor & Gamble
- American Home Shield
- Ally Bank
- Brazi Bites
- Lifetime Television/The Balancing Act
Interview by Ally Bank: What Moms Can Teach Their Kids About Money
Featured on ArkansasWriters.com Arkansas Writers Inspire Moms With Chicken Soup
Interview with First Arkansas News: Arkansas Author: Rhonda Franz
Twitter: 1392 followers | Instagram: 216 followers
Publications & Clients
Featured Articles Available for Reprint
- Crumbs food & cooking column for parents and families
- Take a Hike: Using Nature to Nurture Your Child’s Education
- Cake Pops to Piña Coladas: Party-Worthy Poolside Treats
- Grill Bits: Tempting Summer Treats for the Whole Family
- Preparing Your Preschooler for a Sibling
- Summer Scraps: Small Composting for Families
- Digging in the Dirt: Tips for Spring Gardening With Your Toddler or Preschooler
- Knocking on Wood, A Young Child’s Education in Home Improvement
- Turn on the Heat: 6 Reasons to Start an Affair With Your Slow Cooker
- College Crash Course: Talking to Your Young Adult about Alcohol and Drug Safety
- 6 Simple, Functional and Kid-Friendly Home Decorating Ideas
- Back to School: Tips for Making the Transition from Summertime to School Time
- Stay in Gear for (Next) School Year: Putting Education into Practice in the Hot Summer Months
Recent online articles include:
OnlyinArk/First Security Bank
Strategies to Help With Packing School Lunch Boxes
A Family Game Night Everyone Will Love
How to Put Together a Costume Box for Boys
Journaling with Children: Starting Points, Strategies, and Story Prompts
Additional content for companies, websites, and brands:
The Balancing Act
- How to Get a Good Night’s Sleep: Tips for the Whole Family
- Finding Your Happy Place: A Resource Roundup for Moms and Dads
- If the Shoe Fits: Outfitting Children With Proper Summer Footwear
- 43 Chores Young Children Can Do
- 7 Simple Tips to Encourage Writing in Young Children
- 6 Things to Consider Before Signing Up Your Child for Summer Camp
- 7 Simple Geography Lessons for Children of Traveling Parents
- P&G Everyday Mom’s Day Planner: Tips for Efficiently Mapping Out Your Day
- Arkansas Women Bloggers guest post The New Year: You, Part II
- Daily Writing Tips: The Stay at Home Parent/Writer
- Project Eve: Business and Work-At-Home Entrepreneurship
The Professional Bio
Rhonda has been a freelance writer since 2008, publishing with educational websites, numerous websites, and parenting magazines. She works with The Women Bloggers, a talent book of “savvy content crafters and marketers,” helping provide content and social media to organizations and companies across several southern states.
Also a licensed educator, Rhonda received her B.A. in Curriculum & Instruction and her M.A. in Special Education from Wichita State University. She is a Special Education Early Childhood Specialist with the state of Arkansas.
Print publications include Peekaboo Family Magazine, Chicken Soup for the Soul, Simply Family Magazine, Orlando Family Magazine, Calgary’s Child, and Parents & Kids Magazine. Online publications include Education.com, NWAMotherlode.com, MSNBC/The TODAY Show Mom blog, DailyWritingTips.com, Lifetime Television’s The Balancing Act, NorthTexasKids.com, AmericaSaves.org, the Rhea Lana blog, Taste Arkansas, OnlyinArk.
Her past freelance gig titles include: managing editor of ParentingSquad.com, and food & cooking columnist for Peekaboo parenting magazine.
My Life as I Know It
- I am a transplanted city girl, moving from the sidewalks and sirens of the city to the woods of Northwest Arkansas.
- I am wife to a pilot and the mom of three boys.
- Just for fun, like to call myself a home operations specialist. It’s an accurate title.
- My favorite down-time activities include reading, watching movies, and snacking on popcorn. Not necessarily in that order, but sometimes all at once.
- With family, I love to listen to music, play outside, and take long walks.